Thursday, March 24, 2011

For the Lust of Our Rights(the rough draft)

So this is one of my newest projects that I am recently working on SOLO lol because I know you guys know about the other two collaborative projects that I'm working on..but this is one of the ones that I am doing on my own..something very close to me.  For those of you who haven't been following along this project was influenced by the "lust" that the younger generations including my own is obsessed with; for sex, materialistic things, anything other than the things that really matter like life, passion, politics, etc.  In the 70's and 80's and even before that teenagers weren't afraid to stand up for what they believed in-they caused movements/strikes and now all the younger generation does is TALK and criticize how bad government is doing or how bad the world is but takes no action in changing it SOOO i took the liberty to create images where different past movements where embeded onto naked bodies with no faces symbolizing everyone who wants to have a voice but don't want their names tied to it..The final project will most likely consist of 10 images all together& will consists of teenage bodies instead of adults...again,still in the works-this is just a rough draft..these three are my favorites at the moment, thanks for the support everyone:xoxo: