Wednesday, June 2, 2010

~get to know me~



you supporters can be so rude sometimes LOL...i filled out this thingy below that one of my supporters Conrad 'Beanz' sent me--

Five things you will find if you open my bag:
1. camera
2. many pens
3. notebook or rummages of paper
4. toothbrush
5. extra pair of underwear

Five things in my bedroom:
1. too many film negatives
2. sewing machine
3. laptop
4. a shit load of kicks
5. makeup vanity on my dresser :)

Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
1. bunji jump
2. slow dance with someone in a park at night
3. own ever disney movie on VHS
4. learn 2 swim.
5. stop procrastinating

Five things that make me very happy:
1. photography
2. writing
3. music
4. travelling
5. making people happy

Five things I’m currently into:
1. my book
2. my photo project
3. the new team im working with called 'Thenextish'
4. reading ALOT
5. collaborating with different artists

Five things on my to-do list:
1. finish lyrics to this song
2. publish book
3. start up with the clothing line
4. stay on schedule with blog
5. make sure not to get these guys name mixed up lol j/k

Five things some people may or may not know about me:
1. i dive in head first smh
2. im afraid of the dark so i sleep with a flashlight unless someone is in bed with me
3. my hair is real lol, so stop touching it
4. im dominican, panamanian and chinese
5. im an aries, im a control freak and most of what comes out of my mouth is a demand