Friday, January 7, 2011

feat. Nicholas Sparks

I had to dedicate some time to praise this legendary man, Nicholas Sparks.  Most of you guys now him for his books which have turned into movies such as The Notebook, Dear John, etc.  I know this man for  his dramatic creativity..I am a huge fan of love stories but I usually just keep my head in old british literature.  Like everyone knows I am a huge Jane Austen fan and the only writer that I feel can come close to her is this man right here.  For a man to dedicate his life on perfecting such a hard craft like love amazes me.  I would love to meet this man one day just to know what goes on through his mind...I've read all his books and have watched all his movies and even though some may think them corny, I have looked deeper into them and find them to be touching to the soul.  His books along with my parents marriage always reminds me that love is really out there, in many forms, and that you shouldn't push it to the side...whenever you feel iffy about love, read one of his books or watch one of his movies: I always recommend, "A Walk to Remember" both the book and movie..it is still my favorite out of all.