Wednesday, December 8, 2010

::random thought::

I changed my font color again lol cause XMAS is coming...so my xmas list will be up soon...anywho

As you all may remember during the summer I came across a great guy called Enrique.  We wrote poetry together, he was like my muse who inspired me to write after I didn't write for a few months.  Sadly I haven't been able to write in a while since I felt like I lost him and my dear Sterling.  Like a lot of you have noticed I've just been sticking to my paintings, illustrations and photographs.  Last night I received an email from Enrique and my heart just stopped.  I wasn't sure if it was him until i read the message and even after the 3rd email as we went back and forth I still felt as if I was in a dream..i woke up in a panic checking my email this morning to see them still there...are my dreams playing into my reality?  I need to get more sleep. i'll check my email again in a few minutes

xoxo.