Wednesday, August 4, 2010

::random thought::

where has my mind been lately? been the roughest week ever...alot of questions that u know the asnwers to but dont want to face...who said you cant live in your dreams? bc i hell sure am plotting on doing so, so that reality will stop biting me in the ass---to make the story short: a 2nd marriage proposal that every inch in my body wanted 2 accept and my mind said no...and too many ppl in my path that im starting to care about that i dont want to--phone call of my brother locked up again---and im sick of being the super hero, and the one who has to love every damn body---so do i just stop saving and loving or do i keep on doing what ive always done...be a helpless romantic with no sense of reality between fantasy? or be a realist and close my fairy tale books?